If you’re ever feeling a little under the weather, this magic herbal tea recipe is a concoction I learned from a shaman in the jungle of the Yucatan rainforest during a shamanic ceremony. Any time anyone of my friends or I are not feeling well, I make this tea.
It’s easy to make, and the healing takes effect in minutes. You are your own alchemist, shaman, and pharmacist!
Magical Herbal Tea Ingredients
My advice is to make this a few times, going a little heavy on the cacao and the cinnamon. Drinking garlic and ginger the first few times is an acquired taste.
• Cacao (for improving blood flow to the brain and heart)
• Garlic (its health benefits come from the sulfur compounds formed when a garlic clove is chopped, crushed, or chewed)
• Ginger (aid digestion, reduce nausea, and help fight the flu and common cold)
• Honey (Soothe a sore throat and contains antioxidants)
• Tumeric (Boosts the immune system and helps prevent cancer)
• Cinnamon (has anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal properties)
• Paprika (to clear your sinuses instantly)
• Arabica Coffee (for the antioxidants and promotes longevity)
• Mascabado with Stevia (adds natural sweetness, plus contains antioxidants help fight the cell damage caused by free radicals)
Magical Herbal Tea Directions
1) Mix the ingredients into a pot and heat on the stove (just until boiling, so it’s not too hot to the touch or taste, but really to your preference).
2) Pour the hot mixture through a filter into a cup and let it sit for about a minute.
The Magic Behind this Magical Herbal Tea Recipe
NOW FOR THE MOST IMPORTANT PART (AND THIS IS WHERE THE MAGIC HAPPENS)!!!
Before drinking this magic herbal tea, you must set an intention. The intention can be anything you like. Then, holding the magic tea, close your eyes, and go into meditation for about three minutes. During the meditation, focus your loving awareness on the magic tea.
Meditation and intention are the most important ingredients for two reasons:
• First, the power of thoughts, words, and intention changes the molecular and vibrational frequency of the water, as noted by the work of Dr. Masaru Emoto.
• Second, from the work of Dr. Joe Dispenza, the power of your thoughts can induce healing. You can learn more in his book; You Are the Placebo.
Finally, once your meditation is complete, drink and enjoy the magic tea—letting go of your intention, releasing it out to the universe, creating healing of the mind, body, and soul. That’s it! Enjoy and namaste! ?????